Disney World

Disney World

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Only a few more days

Only. Few more days til my second program and I'm nowhere as excited this time :( I'm not lying I'm going to majorly miss my boyfriend but hopefully after I get back all my worries will be calmed down. We're planning on going to the Star Wars exhibit on Monday at the Orlando science museum and I have to say I'm really excited for that! I love museums at this exhibit looks Sooo cool. But for now I'm still packing and procrastinating... Painting dice bags for my Pokemon league has definitely helped me de-stress! If youd like I'm selling things in my little blog shop: thecustommoon.blogspot.com
Only a few samples up now but I think I make them pretty spiffy!
Thanks for reading and I'll be sure to post at check in!

No comments:

Post a Comment