Disney World

Disney World

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 1: Favorite Movie

This is SUUPPEERR Difficult since so many of the Disney Movies are sooo great! But hands down it comes down to:
The Little Mermaid (1 and 2)
This has been my favorite movie since I was a little kid and I've always been in love with Ariel! It's such a fun and romantic movie I just love it! The sequel was also really great! I loved the songs and it was still an all around great movie!

UP! (The First 10 Minutes)
Although the entire movie was great, the reason it made it to this list is because of the romance between Ellie and Carl. It was the sweetest most heart wrenching love in any Disney movie ever and I always cry when I hear the song "Married Life." For personal reasons I have really identified with Ellie and I loved her perseverance and the love between her and Carl.

The Incredibles:
Another movie that made it to the list for only one reason: Mr. and Mrs. Incredible. The emotions that Mr.Incredible goes through when he thought he had lost his family is as real and painful as if it had been filmed with actors or in real life. Its one of the reason Pixar is so good, it conveys human emotions so well.

EDIT:
Oh My GOSH! HOW COULD I FORGET! I guess since I don't have any posters of these movies plastered on my wall they must have escaped me!:

Meet the Robinsons:
Though I now have a few heartbreaking moments with this movie (It was the only movie me and my ex ever got to watch alone together) It is still a HUGE inspiration to me. I love movies that involve dystopian futures and I loved how Doris was a total rip off of Hal from an earlier
Disney movie: 2001: A Space Odyssey. The quote at the end always brings me to tears, from the Man with the Dream himself: "keep moving forward."

Also: T-Rex+Bowler Hat!

Atlantis:
Milo is an Archeologist! That was my dream job forever! And his nerdiness has always been an inspiration for me. The movie is amazing! It is Steampunk and Victorian and just beautiful. The Atlantean language is amazing and I really wish this movie had gotten more hype than it did! It is one of my all time favorite movies and I hope I never forget it!

No comments:

Post a Comment