Disney World

Disney World

Saturday, April 23, 2011

My wait is FINALLY OVER!

Ah! I didn't want to start this until I was sure but it is FINALLY OVER! As of April 22nd, 2011 I'm going to be a Disney Cast Member (CM) with the Disney College Program (DCP)! Woo Hoo! Hopefully with this blog I can keep track of everything I'm doing! I'm so excited! I will be working Merchandise somewhere in Walt Disney World, I won't know my location until the day I arrive so I'm still super nervous!
This is honestly the chance of a lifetime for me! I have ALWAYS been in love with Disney! The movies, the parks, the Imagineering, the way the CM's always make you feel so special! And I finally get to be part of the magic!
I move in exactly 1 month from today May 23, 2011, I'm hoping to get a spot in Vista Way so I can save as much money as possible!
Anywho here I've been rambling for 2 paragraphs and I havent given any information on myself! Hi! I'm Stephany, born and raised in sunny Miami with a Cuban/Colombian/Syrian Heritage <3 I am bi-lingual (which will come in handy at Disney I'm sure!) and one of the biggest Disney/Japan Fan girls you will ever have the pleasure to meet! I'm currently an Anthropology Major at Florida International University (FIU) and loving every minute of it! <3 I study people and how they interact and it is my passion. My future plans involve working for Disney as a Cultural Consultant or a Teacher at Traditions.
Thank you for reading and please follow this Blog as I write about my adventures! I promise it will be a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment