Disney World

Disney World

Sunday, April 24, 2011

DAY 2: Favorite princess

WOW! Another HARD ONE! I have quite a few:
Ariel:
She's so amazing and spunky and has that great voice! She's also super energetic and loves to collect stuff (Just like me!) But one of my favorite things is that she is SUCH a SPAZZ! Really! She's awkward and hilarious and I just love her!

Lottie:
(Not really a Princess but still)
Another one of my favorite spazzes of all time I just LOVE Lottie! She is the funniest thing ever and totally lives for falling in love with her prince! She's perky and happy and just an all around awesome character, I know the movie was supposed to focus on Tiana, but Disney is just soo good at making lovable princess characters!

Rapunzel:

And my newest favorite!~ Rapunzel! She's another spazzy bi-polar crafty and hilarious princess that I just love. She is so cute and really follows her dream, (and ends up falling in love in the process) her Chameleon Pascal is just adorable, and she is too! I just love her and I can't wait for more Disney Princesses!

No comments:

Post a Comment