Disney World

Disney World

Friday, April 29, 2011

Update!

Okay So I sorta OVERSHOT the ammount of posts I was supposed to do! hahaha But It's okay! So the updates are I'm tottaly selling my old things to get money to spend at Disney! hahaha And I've been Spending it JUST as Fast! I plan to go Bento Crazy at Disney and pack my own lunch every night! <3 Hope my Roomies are okay with that! <3 I also bought the absolute prettiest Ariel Doll in existance!:


Uwaa! So Happy! :DDD I'm debating bringing her with me to DCP. I really would like her to decorate my room, but she would probably get ruined V.V Ah Well She can stay here safe and sound ^^

Today I moved out of my Dorm and am spending the next few weeks here at my grandparents house XD Aparently spazzing about Disney! It's true! I am sooo happy! I can't wait to meet face to face with all the cool people I met on the DCP Fall group on Facebook <3 <3

Anywho...Please post any questions and I'll be SURE to look the Answer up for you somehow! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment